SuperHeroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperHeroes

The official SuperHeroes™ forum.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Empty WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:44 am

SoulJamx

SoulJamx

Yea guys just to let you all know, war whenever you want we dont care. as long u dont get tap kicked haha coz thats 50 points lost :S:S which is sometimes 2 to 3 games that take up to compensate for that tapkick.. anyways ... HAVE FUN ! Wink

2WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Empty Re: WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:04 am

BackFireZ

BackFireZ

Awwh Im Scared we gonna get Tap kicked all our games

http://UrMumsdady.com.au

3WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Empty Re: WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:04 pm

hsUrMum

hsUrMum

OMG souljamx man...
u want more points aye?
u should think about it, if our "bad" members play with no care of the pride we lose 200+ pride points and u see how much more wins we need?

no offence to u ppl

4WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Empty Re: WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:20 pm

BackFireZ

BackFireZ

hsUrMum wrote:OMG souljamx man...
u want more points aye?
u should think about it, if our "bad" members play with no care of the pride we lose 200+ pride points and u see how much more wins we need?

no offence to u ppl

i agree we lose lose more pride points instead of gaining

http://UrMumsdady.com.au

5WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Empty Re: WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:32 am

SoulJamx

SoulJamx

not really man. if we dont war theoretically we lose points, but if we war win or lose we get points. lose you get like 17'ish points and worse u get my point and wins are like 23 ++ .... watcha on about ... unless tap kick thats freakin -50 :S

6WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Empty Re: WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:44 am

hsUrMum

hsUrMum

SoulJamx wrote:not really man. if we dont war theoretically we lose points, but if we war win or lose we get points. lose you get like 17'ish points and worse u get my point and wins are like 23 ++ .... watcha on about ... unless tap kick thats freakin -50 :S
so ur saying we wont lose as much as we win?
unless they tap kick?

7WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Empty Re: WAR WAR WAR AND WAR SOME MORE ! Tue May 11, 2010 9:31 am

Fudgerx

Fudgerx

theres no point if we tap kick. only get like 5+ points and a win.

If we get tap kicked we lose 50- points
aint so fair.

i suggest we get 2 pro members, and then take someone who isnt really the best player (Reffering to noobs Very Happy) from our pride so then theres no complaints that we never war.

We might just win a fair bit too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum